Since i've noticed lots of abuse of this system, i decided it was right time for a user to actually use this for more than spam.
And to think all you mods seeing it was BonusStage posting it, it's NOT SPAM
I know, i'm surprised too.
Basically i wish to get opinions on my stories in some of the following ways.
1) CONSTRUCTIVE criticism - I don't care if you hate them, and i know some (if not all) have word/grammar errors, they're all first drafts and written in a continuously flow of thought, i want to know what would make them better
2) Your favorites - Which of them do you like the most, and (please) also tell me WHY, what about that certain story made you like it the most.
In addition, don't make suggestions on me changing my "style" it's how i write and remember, an author evolves over time, he doesn't just change because his critics think he's using too many non-sequiturs and
That is simply how i believe more expression is included and if you dislike that, i'd appreciate it if you just avoiding telling me so, that doesn't exactly fit under constructive criticism.
List of stories thus far:
Dimensional Entity. Freak of Love.
Walking With A Ghost.
The Son With Broken Eyes.
So She Kept Crying.
Please Don't Cry.
Just Keep Thinking.
Don't Call it A Fanciful Tale.
Will To Live.
Sugar Frosted Lips Called Lies.
Free As Caged Animals.
Fireworks Known As Gunshots.
Out Of Focus.
Goodnight, Good Morning.
Once In Forever.
Requiem For Spilled Blood.
Timmy Loved His Cat. (this one is actually the 15th post ... it's what started my craze to write all the others :X)
... Wow, i've written a lot more than i thought i had, anyways, the thing is i've gotten suggestions from friends and such saying i should try to publish these and make a book out of them, but
1) I have no idea how i'd go about doing that ...
2) Haven't really the confidence to go out and look on how to do so.
3) Not sure what i'd do, just a huge short stories book? or two, one for the corrupted love stories and one for the SCARY STORIES :X.
So yeah, express your opinions, read my stories, and tell me whether or not i SHOULD take this to "the next level" because i never planed on people becoming such huge fans of them and asking if i will.
Thank you all at any rate.