Hip Hop Addict Hip Hop Addict

tfw wowcrendor uses an NG song Kreygasm

Glass Fish - Inside the Whale Glass Fish - Inside the Whale

His videos on dphanna from youtube made me remember this song from Glass Fish, and remind me how badly i wanted to get this song haha. :) Rock on champ, this song is really fucking good.

Zip Chord / Invincibility Zip Chord / Invincibility

PLEASE

MAKE ANOTHER FLASH AND ANOTHER SONG FOR THE LOVE OF GOD THIS SONG IS AWESOME

o_OutBeatz o_OutBeatz

Sweet.

I can't wait to download it and add it to my NG playlist ;)

Xiivi responds:

Thanks for the review. <3 :)

The Ukelele Song The Ukelele Song

FOR

Thanks for your vote, BonusStage! You voted 5 for The Ukelele Song, raising its score from 0.00 to 5.00.

GREAT JUSTICE

Squatting-Dog responds:

Thank you. Thank you. I'll be here all week.

Me at my drumset Me at my drumset

asking for reviews

wTWTWFTFFTWWTTFWtfwWFTwFTfwtWFTwFTwftwftwft omg 1337

THEPOSTALMAN responds:

?????

WE BE NIGGAHS! WE BE NIGGAHS!

aawww

look at the white boy tryin so hard, and failing even harder :D

Throw It Up Remix Throw It Up Remix

WOW

that sounds so cool, but for some reason i thought of it more as a LotR thing, not Lil Jon, and in case it is from LotR then i reallllyy love it. Haven't heard anything quite like this *thumbs up* and the sound of it was clear and even though it repeated every 10 secs or so, it takes this a while to get annoying. You may not have tried as hard as you could, but its damn good i'll say that. TEH END

Zelda: The Windwaker Intro Zelda: The Windwaker Intro

IF you made this yourself :O

this is a great song from a great game and you did an owsome job i believe that Zelda > all others and this song you made > 95% of the stuff out there (and that's damn good) i see that you do well w/ your other submissions too, well to hear this i hear your talent loud and clear (10 for clarity b/c of it ^_^)