Syndication Ep. 1 Syndication Ep. 1

Hey nigs

5/5, etc, but like, what's the name of the song innn queef's

yeah, queef, because you guys r so gay. F0d is sooooooo homo.

Good to see you all again

TheStarSyndicate responds:

f u

Night in Hotlanta Night in Hotlanta

Hey look, a constructive review like i used to do.

Though this is a collab, i won't use my old collab format since i don't wanna have to check when they started >_>.

Anyways, i'll make the same judgements i used to, but the order may be different due to faggot redesign, onwards and forwards.

Graphics - Noir...ish, only in the coloring i guess, along with the beginning of the story, it became more "action" oriented otherwise but kept its general art style, no complaints. Some of the portions as others have said were... subpar but that was made up by the creativity and beauty of others, like my personal favorite right around the beginning of when the detective confronts 3.

Sound - the narrative and most other voices were quite well done, ruth's got a bit weird at times but that's expected without a whole damn studio to cut out extraneous sounds, there was only one truly loud and proud cliche SS sound, i'd have loved Piclownjew randomly... maybe an easter egg, but that's a bit late now isn't it hehe. Anyways, overall it was crisp, clean, GAWJUS.

Style - As i mentioned before, Noir, not too cliche actually even though it's widely used enough to have a name, it's not really too popular in the US aside from shitty independent films about faggots and hippies so hey, a damn good use of style. In addition, the styles of the multiple artists coming together fit so perfectly due to your guys' collective brilliant mind as the most incredulous flash group in history. I.M.H.O.

Violence - limited...ish, there were deaths and blood but never too much, it was just used as a motive to drive the story, but all that sounds like an insult, it's not at all because the point was the tell the story.

Overall - damn worth 10/10, and damn worth an award... fucking downvoters

TheStarSyndicate responds:

thanks for the review bonus

Charleh the Unicorn 3 Charleh the Unicorn 3

Rulez!

That was so funny and brilliant and awesome, you rule my school and drool the pool ^_^.

But who was the hot lol KAWAII chick on the screen, she looked so hot i wanna touch her :X. LOL JK i would just like to say you're the bestest SS animator ever rtil and zekey soooo gay in comparison and you're so funny :D.

10/10 because you're so cool 5/5 2 ;o

D4ilytoon # 340 D4ilytoon # 340

I hate making reviews nowadays

but where did zekey get that remix, i fuckin want it, also good and i bumped my thread, etc, yeah

Rest in peace mate Rest in peace mate

RIP main menga.

Oh the amount of time I'd spend watching the crocodile hunter as a child, he was almost my hero at one point, as a small child i'd imitate his voice and pretend to fight crocs (stuffed animals) and all of that, oh nostalgia, i love you so. At any rate his death is both a shock and a trigger of a remembrance of good times as a child, so it is negative and positive, since he was an open conservationist i hope his wife begins a foundation in memory of his, something along those lines, so that others may tribute to his cause, even I'd shoot a few dollars in for him, he'd deserve it. :) At any rate, the flash was nothing special, but it was a pretty song and a nice dedication, even if you admit it's not that good, it was sweet of you dave :). You know it to be true :P

4/5 THE EDN

life responds:

<333333333

Roffie N' Afro 02 Roffie N' Afro 02

hello sir. LAST ONE

So this is the last movie you've made on this account, it's like, the end of a saga, A SAGA THAT TOOK ... about a week maybe, it was epic, and my reviews, awesome, but this is the last one, THIS TIME IS THE LAST TIME, i swear meng, i'll miss it, I'LL MISS YOU MENG, :'(. It's like, HOW COULD THIS HAPPEN TO ME, oh yeah, it's a good flash. JSYK.

last FOR YOU review.

Muffin responds:

YOU'VE REACHED THE END OF THE ROAD!

Roffie N' Afro 01 Roffie N' Afro 01

That song is cool.

Then the guys start talking ):<. Thus it's like a cool 2 seconds. Then the movie started, it was drawn well enough, ADMITTEDLY. I like that song with the butts, i have that version, the original is gay in comparison to that tight shit right there. I wanna barf on command too ... /wrists.

Vomiting review.

Muffin responds:

richard cheese is amazing, eh?

The Swell Collab X-Mas The Swell Collab X-Mas

THE SWELL COLLAB, ... CHRISTMAS

RoflMuffin - I want a hippo for christmas :o, and i like them, I HOPE THEY LIKE ME TOO :(, That sure was swell.
Zekey - That song is aweosme dalwg, srsly, i want it, GIVE IT TO ME, i also liked the party they had, it was cool ):<.
Breadfruit - WHO'S DOING THIS, or is it, HAL'S DOING THIS, either way, merry christmass :(
Rtil - his, is the best, period, THE LAST ONE, can't possibly be better. Why though, because it has a girl with hot pink hair acting retarded, that's just like UNF,
F00d - i'll admit, that was kind of unexpected ):<.

Roboto review.

Muffin responds:

the hippo loves you too.

The Swell Collab 07 The Swell Collab 07

xD

RoflMuffin - I see that you had to pwn someone that was level 9 with your FLASH N' STUFF
Etnies - So is it like ... a souped up breadfruit or something? I JUST DON'T GET IT
MelloYello - uHAughasgksjgflkasjs msckvmw,. wmv sa.kmvwaomslkjsaklasjfgskdlf, aka the song off the batman thing on ytmnd, aka ROFL
Stressball - hahah INTERACTIVITY THERE EH? i see a breadfruit, a piclownjew, a ):< and a hippo.D
pen0r - 3d penises are the best kind of penises, because they feel better than paper in your mouth , because i h ate paper cuts :'(
Tricky - the clown.

SCREAMER review.
THE END 5/5

truffleclock had it comming :p

The Swell Collab 08 The Swell Collab 08

Whatuhswellsong

RoflMuffin - IT's the macarena song, i don't like that song, because it's sung by mexicans, and i'm mex too
FLCLmonkey - but ,,... I LIKE SEIZURES, they're like god's gift to the asweome, aka me
Jellyrolls - I actually liked the song, before the guy said something :'(, YOU DRIVE ME CRAZY.
Golden - He has the roflmuffin, and he has the whole like, bar of gold goin on there, so like, h e's totally gonna like, kill me :(
DrPepper - OH SHITNIG IT'S GOIN DOWN, do the rock away, now lean back, lean back, lean back, lean back, lean back, lean back, lean back, lean back, lean back, lean back, lean back, OH SHIT DI S IS SO TITE YA

glocks b tite review.

Muffin responds:

When I dance they call me macarena
and the boys they say that I´m buena
they all want me, they can´t have me
So they all come and dance beside me
move with me jam with me
and if your good i take you home with me
A la tuhuelpa legria macarena
Que tuhuelce paralla legria cosabuena
A la tuhuelpa legria macarena Eeeh, macarena
A-Hai 2x
Now don´t you worry ´bout my boy friend
the boy who´s name is Nicorino
I don´t want him, ´cause sent him
he was no good so I - hahaaaa
Now, come on, what was I supposed to do ?
He was outta town and his two friends were soooo fine
Ref. 2x
Claps Ahai Ahai
Keys
Ref. 2x
Lach
Come and find me, my name is Macarena
always at the party,
´cause the chicos think I´m buena
come join me, dance with me
and all your fellows cat hello with me
Ref. 5x